About the Author
Paul Watson is an artist whose day job is managing a web team for a publishing company. He has been working in web development & web strategy for various companies since 1996. He lives and works in Brighton, UK.
The opinions expressed in this blog are his own personal opinions and do not necessarily represent those of his employer, friends, next-door neighbours or pet cat.
- 2nd draft: an idea for an alternative schema.org type for artwork
- A short post about the ‘Instagram Act’
- An idea for an alternative schema.org type for artwork
- Semantic HTML5 with Schema.org for Paintings
- Semantic HTML for artwork – can you help?
- Piracy trumps obscurity again
- Make something first, then worry about marketing
- Amanda Palmer on a Patronage-based model for music
- On Promoting Interstitial Art
- Crowd-Sourced Artistic Patronage
- Software for Artists for Free
- What Amazon needs to do next
- Twitter as an essential tool for artists
- Artists Website Software – Feb 2009 Update
- Artists Website Software – December Update
…which I think can work equally well for the visual arts: